Miami-Dade has long been a place of varied styles, each city within the County bringing its own special flare to the mélange.
The different neighborhoods have experienced their own evolutions since Miami’s inception in 1896. Coconut Grove has had its own unique evolution.
ULI SE Florida/Caribbean will be hosting an event focusing on the latest transformation of one of Miami’s most storied neighborhoods with its residents, architects, investors, developers, and historians.
On Tuesday, November 4, 2014, from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM, panelists will discuss how it will continue to remain ahead of the curve. A new standard has been applied to the quality of housing and retail uses in The Grove.
The event will take place at Park Grove, located at 2701 South Bayshore Drive.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bernardo Fort-Brescia, Principal, Arquitectonica
- Ezra Katz, Chairman/CEO, Aztec Group, Inc.
- Justin Kennedy, Co-CEO, Grass River Property
- David Martin, President, Terra Group
- Commissioner Marc Sarnoff, City of Miami
- Moderator: Dr. Paul George, Ph.D., Professor, Miami Dade College
Additional panelists to be announced.